Home

Amidala, meet... um... Amidala!

Guest Plo Koon is No. 1

Guest Plo Koon is No. 1

Well, unfortunately, I haven't reached level four with Amidala yet. So what happens?

I can just picture it - she asks the handmaiden where she can find herself, then rushes off to tell herself she's come to save her! (My head's starting to hurt...)

Must be like Maul vs. Maul...

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

Unfortunately, it doesnt happen that way. They didnt give Maul, Amidala, or Panaka voices for that part or in Tattoine. They look really retarded. I cant believe Lucasarts screwed the game up this way. I am still trying to figure out what Jedi mode is! The only way they can redeem themselves is by giving us the double-maul. And thats just me.

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

Guest Acid_Rain327

I'd say, they should recall all the copies of the game, refund our money, and THEN complete and release a "finished" version of the game for Playstation.

But, that's just me. smile.gif

Guest Acid_Rain327

[joking] OR maybe it's the real Amidala running off the save the decoy, or maybe you're playing as the decoy, trying to save the real Amidala. [/joking]

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited June 09, 2000).]

Guest Maul Clone

They do sometimes have bug fix version of a game that you can trade in your buggy version of your game for the new one, free of charge. They did this with several buggy Dreamcast games just after release. They should have done the same thing with JPB too in my opinion. Still should. This is the buggiest game I ever played.

Guest 84Elan

I just took Amadalla through the game again yesterday and I actually heard voices for her during the animation she yelled at Anakin to get down and tell them to take off and she talked to herself; I kid you not. It was the first time I have played the game with the sound hooked up to my mini system for some sound quality. It was not a bad rendition of the queen yet still wierd. I must try this for Maul whats with Qui Gons cut sence for Amadalla before the streets?

Archived