Home

The Sith Order anounces the hunt for Ki-Adi-Mundi!

Guest Maul Clone

Guest Maul Clone

To our current Darth Lords of The Sith Order..

DarthJustin69(my Apprentice and 2nd in command)

Darth Sidious

Shadeshifter

Maul Clone

Darth Shinigami

Darth_Maul

Darth_Chaos

Darth Trunks(pending DarthJustin's decision)

I suggest that we begin a search that could define our Order. The search for Ki-Adi-Mundi. Anyone who has spent time on this board will tell you that he is hidden in JPB somewhere, and that it will most likely be 6 months before LucasArts will release the code. This is unacceptable.

I figure there are two ways to get him: a punch button code, or he or something that unlocks him is hidden in the game.

I think that it is most likely that he himself, or an icon that releases him is on some game level, probably Corusant(that's where he was in the movie). This would make him saveable to the memory card, which is why I think this is how he is found. Just beyond some ledge you can barely reach, just at the bottom of a death drop, Ki-Adi awaits.

The other posibility is a punch button code. I think the most likely place to put in that code would be somewhere on the main menu, like in the options menu or something. Try highlighting different things and pushing button combinations. Avoid buttons that open or close the menu, they would not be part of the code.

Any Darth Lord of The Sith Order that finds him will be awarded my title and can rule The Sith Order. But finding the code posted on the internet won't work, I will know. Anyone outside the Order is also encourged to seach with us, but won't be given leadership if they find it. But hey, you can always join.

The Jedi Ki-Adi-Mundi must be found! I now proclaim that the hunt for Ki-Adi-Mundi has begun! Join me!

Thanks to Darth Sidious for the idea.

------------------

clone.jpg

Founder and Dark Lord of the Sith Master of The Sith Order

[This message has been edited by Maul Clone (edited April 29, 2000).]

Guest Barnabas Antilies

While your at it I dropped a needle in a haystack. Can you find that to?

------------------

previewtrailer20.htm

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Darth Trunks

I'm in my lord, justin has accepted me.

------------------

DarthTrunks13.jpg

Darth Trunks, Dark Lord of The Sith Order

"Out To Kill"

Guest Darth Trunks

hey don't be going around doin the Barnabas,not to the siths, but that was hilarious though

------------------

DarthTrunks13.jpg

"Out To Kill"

Guest Barnabas Antilies

He's so freakin hard to get. I stayed up 12hrs getting him.

------------------

previewtrailer20.htm

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Yeah, but I was drunk So I can't remember how.

------------------

previewtrailer20.htm

Guest darthjustin69

you cannot give them the sith order but you can give them my position and then i will move up to the top and they will be in secound command

------------------

darthjustin692.jpg

... "You are no match for me weak Jedi"

DARK LORD OF THE SITH APPRENTICE

Sith Order Member

Guest Barnabas Antilies

I told you darth Justin would be the downfall of the order.

------------------

previewtrailer20.htm

Guest Maul Clone

Originally posted by Barnabas Antilies:

While your at it I dropped a needle in a haystack. Can you find that to?

I find your lack of faith disturbing. Nothing is impossible. Not for a Sith. We are many and the code does exist. If we organize this board while the game is popular we would have a good chance of finding it.

Anything is better than waiting 6 months like smucks.

Guest darthjustin69

barnabus you are unwise and don not know how to displasy your picture hahahahah!

------------------

darthjustin692.jpg

Sith Order Member

Guest Darth Trunks

i see yuor way towards justin,Barnabas, u could be right, but i don't feel like oppsing the order that i am in...

------------------

DarthTrunks13.jpg

"Out To Kill"

Guest darthjustin69

barnabus you are unwise and don not know how to displasy your picture hahahahah!

------------------

darthjustin692.jpg

Sith Order Member

Guest darthjustin69

Darth Truks donot become soft on us!

------------------

darthjustin692.jpg

DARK LORD OF THE SITH MASTER

Sith Order Member

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I sense an annoyance in the Force, oh wait DarthJustin's here. biggrin.gifJeeze leave Barnabos alone you dork.

I wish I could help you guys on this code. But seeing as hard as it is for me to enter a code, I doubt I could find one.Sorry. G'luck to all of you Sith!

------------------

adigallia.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~A Jedi Knight?!I'm out of it for a little while and everyone grows up.~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited April 29, 2000).]

to the dark jedi:i have defyed you more than anyone on this whoke post.bbut agree with you about this surch,i do.so go ahead.

------------------

kenobi.gif

obi-wan,obi-wan.......now that is a name i havent herd in a long time.......a real long time.

Guest Plo Koon

Although I hope you find the code/secret, Barnabas is correct. I also have to point something out to the "Sith Order." You will all get in a fight, and because of power and greed, you will demolish your Order. There can be only two Sith, and I count 8 of you. Not good.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest the13thJedi

If all of you would have read the topic I posted last night you might contemplate that perhaps Ki-Adi-Mundi isnt in the game at all... He may have been removed due to problems with code or even time constraints... But if he is in the game, the likelyhood of finding him by randomly pushing buttons is pretty slim. I doubt that an icon or powerup would be placed in Level 6 either considering I've already Played that level in excess of 20 times and the most I was able to find that was hidden were some extra lives and a 2500 pt powerup. Best option would be to try to hack him with a gameshark... But that isnt easy...

Guest Maul Clone

Originally posted by the13thJedi:

If all of you would have read the topic I posted last night you might contemplate that perhaps Ki-Adi-Mundi isnt in the game at all... He may have been removed due to problems with code or even time constraints... But if he is in the game, the likelyhood of finding him by randomly pushing buttons is pretty slim. I doubt that an icon or powerup would be placed in Level 6 either considering I've already Played that level in excess of 20 times and the most I was able to find that was hidden were some extra lives and a 2500 pt powerup. Best option would be to try to hack him with a gameshark... But that isnt easy...

A recent interview that I posted here with a JPB developer said that we will "have to wait" for the Ki-Adi code. And as I have said, LucasArts always waits exactly 6 months to release a major code like this one.

As for him being removed. From what I've heard JPB has been in development for some time, plently of time to finish Ki-Adi. And I don't think they would leave his name in the credits in both the manual and the game itself if he was removed.

All LucasArts recent console games have had a major code recently too, just like this one.

He IS in the game. It's just a question of finding him, or waiting 6 months.

Guest the13thJedi

where was this interview posted... I have not seen or heard any such thing... I'm not dismissing the fact, I would just like to check it out for myself...

Guest the13thJedi

thanks. Sounds kinda fishy though. When you think about it, if they do release a code I should hope it would have more than just Ki-Adi-Mundi. And what about a Double bladed saber for Darth Maul?

Guest Darth Wart

Regrettably, just because the voice actor's in the credits means nothing.

The game's producers may have been contractually obligated to keep him listed there, even if all his work wound up on the cutting room floor.

Guest Darth_Chaos

Personally I think there will be a total of 5 secret characters so far I have 3 but I'm going to look for the other two (I hope one is Ki-Adi-Mundi)

------------------

Dark Lord of the Sith Order Sith Apprentice.

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.

Archived