Home

Best Force Move

Guest Qui-Gon Jeff

Guest Qui-Gon Jeff

Hey I would like to know which is every ones favorite force move. I personally like Qui-Gon's Force Push.

------------------

"Be warey I sense a disturbance in the Force"

Guest Wickedness

Mace Windu's Little Saber thing, where they fly all around him, works best in defeating Maul. At least in two player, he's never stopped that attack.

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Guest Mace_Windu

Mace's saber throw. if you cna get them in a line you cna take out like 5 of them plus it works well in killing enemys so they can't shoot you down while you jump.

Guest 84Elan

I guess its a toss up between Maces saber toss, and Qui Gons force push. I really would have liked to see force pushes like in TPM game for PS. That was sweet. It worked and it was just like the movie that is the point of these games right? to put you in the movie experiance. The one that has to be the worst is the lame bubble what is that? It drains force like no bodies business and I usually get nailed anyway cause it takes so long before and after the animation that is.

Guest master psionex

the ones i use the most are the healing powers on mace and qui-gon.i use adi's plasma vision thing and plo koon'sjudgement beam.

------------------

patience is vital,remember to breathe,everything else will fall into place

Guest ChosenOne

I think Mace's powers are by far the best. His bubble really sucks until you get to Maul where if you're low on health you can use it and let him attack you for a while. It'll take up about half of your force bar but will fill up your health. Very helpful if you're getting smacked.

Qui-Gon's are pretty good also. I particularly like the healing power.

Obi-Wan's are kind of a disappointment.

I haven't really used Adi or Plo yet.

Archived