Home

Im begging you to answer my questions! (freeplay, cheats, and mod q's)

hoverbeast

Well ok,maybe not begging.I have a question and I would really appreciate it if you could answer it.Here they are:do you have to pay to play online?That and:which web site has the most cheats?And finally:Is there a mod that will allow you to have dismemberment online,instead of having to type it in every time I enter a game?And thats all.:drop2:

Hey you two,im just trying to find the cheat to spawn enemies and stuff.Not invulnerability or all weapons.Sheesh.And how do you save the dismemberment feature in the confiq file,so I dont keep getting killed when playing online because I type in the code?And thanx for the not pay to play information.

Just type cg_dismember 2 and you're supposed to be set for life....

The thing is it's not enabled when you go to a server with G_DISMEMBER set at less than 1... this means that dismemberment is disabled on that server.

As for spawning stuff, that's only for SP... I wish I had SP AI in MP also :/.

If you really have to check if CG_Dismember is permanent:

1) Open your gamedata/base folder

2) Open jk2mpconfig.cfg

3) Type Ctrl+F and type in "dismember" to find it in the word document

4) Make sure it says something like

seta cg_dismember "2+"

5) If it doesn't make the number something above 2 and save the file.

Some basics:

hit Shift+` (tilde)

to bring down the console, then type:

DEVMAPALL

to enable cheats.

Then type:

npc spawn <creaturename>

Where creaturename is the name of the enemy. Like "stormtrooper" (without quotes) or "reborn"

Lists of Npc's are posted if you look hard enough.

give <thingname>

can give you stuff, like "weapon" (or "weapons" without quotes) etc. give all would give you everything.

Check for more on sites like gamefaqs....

The game is free to play online, besides whatever you pay for your ISP/network. You don't need to sign up for the Zone or anything else to play, it has a built in game-finder.

Archived