Home

Upcoming Mod - RPGmod

General_Heat

hmm.. whenever the mod is finished im going to have to send it through MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, or AIM Messengers.

Sorry about me not releasing it the last few days,, first of all its not even finished because ive had a LOT of homework and I cant get afterschool detention this year or ill be grounded forever.

another thing is i need a volunteer THAT I CAN TRUST. Keto and Razorace would fall under that category. Shame you dumbasses (im not saying your one, if you are, ignore this parenthisee thing) who want credit for every single little thing cant steal my work, can you?

O ya, i thought i would let you guys know just in case you were interested.. i got uncompleted (and maybe a bit incomplete) jedi outcast faqs! i have written 6. 3 of them made GameFAQs and all 6 made IGN (i think). You can check them out at http://www.gamefaqs.com and faqs.ign.com !!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i need someone who has MSN, AIM, ICQ, or Yahoo messengers so I can send the file to them and then they can send it to JediKnight2 or JK2Files or wherever i say.

This has to be someone I can trust because im not going to let all you dumbasses steal my work. Right now I only trust Keto and Razorace cuz they are big with the community and honest and stuff.

i too have hotmail so i fear i woudl slo be unable to aid if jk2.net only accpeted through email. i do now though have some web space given to me by Remark666, bless his heart :p . if you want to have the files hosted on the space :

aim: kutanislave (almost never on)

hope i can help :)

-keto

Archived