Home

i dont understand.

jiggowat

no one responds with any help at all. you tell me that my questions dont apply here? thats what they said in a couple other areas so thats why i came here. my questions dont have anything to do with modeling? thats funny, all the things that i have questions or problems with come from the modelings you all make. and then you close all of my threads? thanks. thanks for nothing.:mad:

Read forum rules, think about your question, where it might fit, see if it has been answered before, and THEN, only THEN, post a question. You did none of those things, and just kept posting questions that had been answered 100 times already, bumping important WIP threads down. What do you expect to happen?

'important WIP questions'

Now that I do not agree with. A n00b asking wtf this new asssimilate/carcass error is, that's important. Someone who can't get his model in-game because of this or that, that's important. A WIP thread is just a place to pimp a new model.

If, by chance, important questions are answered in those threads, they shouldn't be answered there but in sepereate threads, where j.random.modeler who has no interest in model x can still find them.

WIP is neat, and you get to see some cool stuff, but important? No.

Archived