Home

<DaT> Droid Army Team WeBsItE and requirements

Jeze[GsW]

Though there are no ctf colors for the roger droid you can still play ctf with it. So now the <DaT> is in business:bdroid2: we dont have to saunter around anymore watching. If you would like to join go to our site which is .here . We have a server most of the time and we host servers in the zone usualyy. So wait are you waiting for the Droid Army Team wants you. We dont care about your skills we can train you. You dont always have to be a droid. Only when we have exibhition matches and, wars you will wear the droid skin. All other times you can play as your most favorite skin or model. All we want is mature players who would like to have fun. No using profanity like it is everyday language. But of course the occasional swearing when a game is lost or when you die. We are looking for jedi droids wich are players using the saber. And Merc Droids or gunner droids which are players that use guns or launchers. Thank You for reading and we are looking forward to you joining <DaT> Droid Army Team.

Thanks for the compliments guys, i have to admit that your clan is also a great clan. I wuld truly join ur clan if i wasnt working on the one i was in. Of course we can be allies but that doesnt stop the challenges and matches we can have:bdroid2: :bdroid2: thanks again.

I would like to send this message out to all of the people in our clan and those in other clans if you please. But when you are in a server. You are representing your clan. I don't wana see the foul language flying around as much as "the" and "it" are used. Try to be mature and represent that you are in a clan, and be proud of it. Show your proud of it so other people can join and be proud with you:)

Archived