Home

A juicy rumor!

Guest Darth Wart

Guest Darth Wart

To date I have received three emails from people claiming to have heard or read (thought none could give URLs) of a gameshark code that allows one player to receive damage from the other player (i.e. turns off your invulnerability to the other guy's weapon).

Of course, this effectively enables COMBAT MODE, something I think would be really interesting and should have been included with the game.

Does anybody have anything solid on this?

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Stormtrooper

I do't know about that but i agree that combat mode would work- say using the survival challenge room, or, better, the melting pit. Off subject, I also think that one of the lightsaber powerups should be double bladed. Does anyone agree with me on that. One more thing- why can Maul attack in the air and I can't????

Guest Jedi Dire

Nope, nothing solid either, tho i have heard rumors too. it would be cool to fight against each other.

also, Maul *can't* attack while he's in the air the last time i checked. he only attacks while he's jumping up... which your Jedi can do by running + T or Obi Wans TL2 or XXSST or Mace(or like i call him, Shaft) Windu's XSST or Adi's TTT ... there are others (i think).

what would be cool is instead of a power up for two bladed lightsabers, the extender power-up would make Darth Mauls (and ONLY Darth Mauls) lightsaber double bladed. neat thought.

Guest Stormtrooper

Thanks for that but you know, jumping up and sending them a few metres is one thing, but when you get paralysed for a few seconds by Maul is another...

Archived