Home

ki-adi-mundi is mine...

Guest Sith-Lord GanjaTron

Guest Sith-Lord GanjaTron

Ki adi and i sure aura sing is in JPB... look at my post on Coruscant taxis to find out how to do it.

Guest jedihorn1

No he isn't. Horse-Puckey as Darth Wart so elligantly put it. Quit spreading false info. Even the un-council will agree that it is NOT funny.

------------------

jedinew.jpg

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest Barnabas Antilies

He is rite the uncouncil does not agree with false gaming info. You can call people DlCK but don't lie about the game.

------------------

wiz031.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Darth skywalker

Hey jedihorn everytime i see that picture i always think you look like that thats why i always tell you stuff like go poop in a sock and put it over your head.

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

Member of the Un-council.

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Guest Hannibal

Ki-Adi is a distraction set up by the INS to make you forget about poor little <font size=1>Elian</font size>. Never forget!! I myself have forgotten and will never remember. So please, lets not discuss this further. Thank you.

------------------

colorlecter.jpg

Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

its the damn government again, nooooo! they never stop! i nominate barnabas for president so he can stop this madness, and have lucas tell us how to get ki-adi.

ps- barnabas, when you are president, do you think you can get the boogie man to stop hunting me, the government hired him and Sean Conery to take me out

------------------

medieval-300.jpg

The Un-Council's Disgruntled Bounty Hunter

-Calypso

Guest DarthMace

biggrin.gif very funny

------------------

mace.jpg

DarthMace the evil twin of JediMace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

Dark lord of the Sith Order

Guest jedihorn1

Originally posted by Darth skywalker:

Hey jedihorn everytime i see that picture i always think you look like that thats why i always tell you stuff like go poop in a sock and put it over your head.

1. I don't look like this.

2. this is from the cover of I, Jedi

3. Darth Skywalker, every single time you write something to me you never make ANY sense once-so-ever. I haven't decided if it is because you lack the english skills to articulate your point, or if it is because you are a 10 year old kid who lacks the english skills to articulate your point.

I hope it is because of the latter, because if it is because of the former, I feel sorry for you.

------------------

jedinew.jpg

Check out my site for SW news rumors, fan fiction and chat! <A HREF="http://jedihorn1.homestead.com/jedihorn1.html

There" TARGET=_blank>http://jedihorn1.homestead.com/jedihorn1.html

There</A> is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest Darth skywalker

Hey i said it in a good way im not even insulting you.

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Guest Darth skywalker

And im not a 10 year old kid that was years ago.What did i ever do to anyone the one you should be talking to like that is Ganjatron and not me.

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Archived