Home

Swamps of Naboo catapilla

Guest Matt_Skywalker

Guest Matt_Skywalker

HEY!!!

I cant beat the catapiller in the swamps of naboo. I can beat the first bit but when he walks off and I follow him and he turns around again, I cant kill him!

It's a pain in the butt!!

Guest Weasel

Well, just for fun I'll reply with what most others will probably say. Darth Wart is the resident expert on providing solutions and has created a strategy guide that you can find by locating one of his messages in this forum and selecting the link under his picture. This will provide any answers you need throughout the game.

This said the quick answer is this:

I assume you are talking about the worm on the end of level two when he goes back to his cave after you've fought it out in the open. At the cave he has a cycle.

1. 4 kreetles

2. Some sort of gas or acid (I think its 8 breaths)

3. Then he rises up doing nothing.

Its on the 3rd part that you run under him and hit (I usually use a running triangle).

You must hit him 3 times (actually hitting him) to kill him.

Note: if you wish you can use Jar Jar as a shield to hide behind when he breathes whatever it is he breathes. Jar Jar will take the hits not you - this however gives you less time to get back out and under him.

Note 2: Apologies to Darth Wart if any of this seems plagerized - I can assure you that it would be unintentional just that I've read yours and other answers so often it just may come out that way.

Guest Jedi Kanigget

One thing: you only have to run past Jar Jar, the weird breath will go to him. So basically, just run past Jar Jar twice and the breath will stay on him, and you are free to attack.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Solrya

If you are Adi Gallia or Obi-Wan Kenobi, after it does the breath thing, just run downward as far as you can get to. That way, you'll be able to see the belly of the...thing.

------------------

"Just because I'm a 15 year-old doesn't mean I can't be a Jedi Knight"

-Solrya

«««¥§¤°¹°¤§¥»»»«««¥§¤°¹°¤§¥»»»

The Force is with you...always.

()_() _o

(o o) _/

( * )/

[|]-[|]

[This message has been edited by Solrya (edited July 06, 2000).]

Archived