Home

Official Anarchy Thread

Kinja

Ok, its simple, and I'll understand if you moderators don't want this and close it. But if not, well my friends, this is the Anarchy thread where anything goes aslong as you follow these simple and obviously needed rules. Don't say anything racist or truly hatefull, and don't talk about anything illegal or use profanity. And don't pick on people until they commite suicide. So, since the modeling forum is where we all hang for the most part, I think there should be one place where we can just hang out, talk about games. making games, or just get crazy! If I'm out of line I'm sorry and please close this thread, or if you like the idea, then let the adventure begin! ANARCHY!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Kinja!

I don't like messing things up around here, because I don't feel like I'm a real contributor. Not yet!

I like this community - the good aspects- I really do. I deal with idiocy enough of the time, so it does not prevent me from enjoying things, and I can easily deflect it when it is aimed at me.

I have to say, that I think it's ridiculous that you would be attacked for doing what you have done. Untill I see a good reason not to, I'd come to your defense anytime.

So yeah kick up some dirt, go ahead and take some control of this silliness. Man, I mean people really have a problem with someone that just does what he wants. I may not be that way on these boards, but in RL, I know no other way to be ;)

I would call this thread a form of controlled anarchy, but it may serve a point. Many different people come and hang here on these boards. Many have productive things to offer, some don't, but they all come here... they all interact... and why the F*** not have a tiny little fragment where they can take a breather from being ON TOPIC and such!

I don't care... as far as I'm concerned I'm not breakin' any rules while I'm posting in this thread.

Unfortunately, if this thread stays open... we WILL see why it will not function beneficially.

Until then... Hey man! Beautiful Yoda model (I like the sounds :p)

If anyone loses any more respect for you, I wonder how much they had to begin with :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm just learning to juggle... have you learned to do anything weird lately?

-nomad

Hey has anyone ever attempted to make themselves go unconscious on purpose?

Has anyone here stuck a key in the outlet?

has anyone burned themselves?

has anyone............. been hit with a frying pan?

has anyone been attacked by a...... turkey?

anyone ever been stung by a swarm of pissed-off-wasps?

Or has anyone here seen a cat drag its a$$ across carpet?

I don't why I'm asking this... I guess I'm a little bit too bored. lol. :D

Uh, I think I need to make an amendment. No posting of any pictures that are against any of the normal forum rules. Tht is if we want them to let us have this thread. We can be silly but seriously, we won't keep this thread long if we do stuff like that if we get to keep it at all. i like the way its going thoough so far exept for the picture posting, hehe. Now, back to ANARCHY!:urpdude:

Ive heard about the Chinese Death Fish, but havn't seen one

Don't worry Kinja, you don't want to see one. They're mean as hell and hold a bad attitude like nothing you've ever seen before. I think that there's an order or something stating if you see one destroy it immediately. They'll even eat cats for crying out loud.

Archived