Home

WIP: Trebor Coleman Sabre

Master Shawn

Ok, I know i dont have any pics yet, but I am just about to leave to see Signs and I wanted some feedback, I need some more refrence pics so I can fit in the details on the model, I have everything done from the sabre shown on thelightsaber.com so far. I request that the mods dont close this because I will post pics as soon as im back from the movie. :D

OK, ive just finished the skin. Heres a pic, also, the black stripe has the same design on the back, mostly because I didnt feel like cylinder UVWmapping it, but if you guys think its a major problem I can redo the UVWMap and fix that.

Shot

Edit: Eek,I noticed a modelling error, I guess I have to re-UVWmap it anyway, ill try that tomorrow though as I am a bit tired :D

I finally finished skinning it and everything, but i noticed a small error, somehow, the UVWmap is errored and its adding over 300 extra vertices to the model. I dont have a clue on how to fix it and I dont have aspirations of starting over, if someone could tell me any fix for this I would be appreciative.

Archived