Home

Who is the best jedi to beat the game with and...

Guest Darth skywalker

Guest Darth skywalker

How the levels are so damn long?

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

Member of the Un-council.

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Guest Acid_Rain327

There is no true "best" Jedi, as everyone's opinions and playing styles are different.

Personally, I prefer Qui-Gon over the others, but others may choose any one of the other four Jedi, because they have a different sense of priority, or playing style.

You just have to experiment with each character and figure out which one works best for you. smile.gif

------------------

<a onMouseover="alert('Away put your mouse, or Medieval I will get! Hmm!')"> acid_yoda.jpg </a>

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited May 06, 2000).]

Guest Pizza the Hutt

Of the standard (non-locked) characters I've used, here would be my rankings:

1. Qui-Gon

2. Mace

3. Adi

4. Plo

* I haven't completed the game with Obi-Wan, but he doesn't look promising, IMO. Depending on how good he is against Maul, he'll be either just ahead of or just behind Adi. Qui-Gon and Mace are clearly head and shoulders above the rest, and Plo is clearly the worst (or most difficult, if you prefer).

Guest Acid_Rain327

Also, the level lengths are due to a number of reasons - the most prominant I can see are:

Challenge - the longer the level, the more enemies, traps, and obstacles they can cram in.

Depth - You wouldn't believe you were wondering through the labrynthine Trade Federation Battleship, if the level was short and easy.

------------------

<a onMouseover="alert('Away put your mouse, or Medieval I will get! Hmm!')"> acid_yoda.jpg </a>

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited May 06, 2000).]

Guest Darth_Maul

Personally, I prefer Mace Windu because his moves are a little more flashy and although makes them a little slower, the still look cool. His square, square, square combo is fairly fast and his force powers are awesome, cept for his last one which sucks.

------------------

darthmaul.jpg

Darth Maul

Dark Lord of the Sith Order

"Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent. Fear is my ally."

Guest Barnabas Antilies

I have to put Obi wan on the top of my list. I slashed the pewp out of maul. And if you link his combos they can't be blocked.

------------------

raist6.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Archived