Home

Gmax?

bleek

Are there vertices and faces in gmax?....I can't find them if so. Do I just use the shapes to create a face? I would have d/l discreete's tutorial but it would either take 4 hours...or I would have to register at Fileplanet:( .

well, if your really that dedicated to making models, it would be worth registering at file planet. I am pretty sure its free and all.:rolleyes:

And yes there are vertices and faces in G-Max. Just create a Cylinder or any other shape and click the three little dots that r in a triangle formation in the modifier tab.

There is this one webpage that shows you how to make a saber hilt using Gmax. It also has a d/l at this other site called Brother in Arms. I'm not sure...but does that d/l make it posible to work models in JK2?

Grrr...I can't figure out how to flip around the grid behind the model. It is at an angle ...so when I try to make a spline....it makes a long triangle instead of the small one I'm trying to create. How do I get a different perspective?

Ah while I work on the model...I just...watched and waited for the response of Baker. And it came within 1 minute of my post. Wow.

Oh yes and I read some of your posts on other threads. I've seen you help - no one. And you seem to try to suck up to Kman on each post.

Archived