Home

TCK sabers like in movies

Garik Loran

I've found some new sabers for the RGB sabercolor mod on JK2files.net. -Tercero- did a great job. I haven't used the RBG mod, because the sabers didn't look like in the movies.

But now I've downloaded -Tercero-'s from

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4452

and now I use the mod.

I also made some scripts that allow me to change the colors to the original colors with one button.

That's why I made this threas, I just wanted to give you the opportunity to use the scripts and sabers, because they are worth a try.

So here is the toggle:

//------------------------------

//---lightsaber1 colors MP TCK

bind w "vstr tckcolortg"

set tckt0 "tck_red1 50; tck_green1 100; tck_blue1 200; set tckcolortg vstr tckt1"

set tckt1 "tck_red1 50; tck_green1 175; tck_blue1 50; set tckcolortg vstr tckt2"

set tckt2 "tck_red1 225; tck_green1 50; tck_blue1 50; set tckcolortg vstr tckt3"

set tckt3 "tck_red1 200; tck_green1 175; tck_blue1 50; set tckcolortg vstr tckt4"

set tckt4 "tck_red1 225; tck_green1 125; tck_blue1 50; set tckcolortg vstr tckt5"

set tckt5 "tck_red1 150; tck_green1 50; tck_blue1 200; set tckcolortg vstr tckt6"

set tckt6 "tck_red1 100; tck_green1 100; tck_blue1 100; set tckcolortg vstr tckt0"

set tckcolortg "vstr tckt0"

//---lightsaber2 colors MP TCK

bind q "vstr tckcolortg2"

set tckt20 "tck_red2 50; tck_green2 100; tck_blue2 200; set tckcolortg2 vstr tckt21"

set tckt21 "tck_red2 50; tck_green2 175; tck_blue2 50; set tckcolortg2 vstr tckt22"

set tckt22 "tck_red2 225; tck_green2 50; tck_blue2 50; set tckcolortg2 vstr tckt23"

set tckt23 "tck_red2 200; tck_green2 175; tck_blue2 50; set tckcolortg2 vstr tckt24"

set tckt24 "tck_red2 225; tck_green2 125; tck_blue2 50; set tckcolortg2 vstr tckt25"

set tckt25 "tck_red2 150; tck_green2 50; tck_blue2 200; set tckcolortg2 vstr tckt26"

set tckt26 "tck_red2 100; tck_green2 100; tck_blue2 100; set tckcolortg2 vstr tckt20"

set tckcolortg2 "vstr tckt20"

This not really for the coding forum, so i post it here. Put it into your autoexec.cfg and download the sabers, too. :)

Garik, I also threw in some config files that match up exactly to the saber colors from the original Tercero-Sabers mod. To use them, just type in

bind b exec blue.cfg

where b is the button you want to bind and blue is the color you want. Inluded colors are:

blue

purple

red

orange

yellow

green

Just thought you might like to know!

-Tercero-

tercero@mailcity.com

Yes I've seen it, but you have to bind a key for every color, so I thought a toggle might be useful. So you can change the color for saber 1 and saber 2 with a single button for each while playing.

Like I've written before, well done, I really love this sabers!!!:cool:

Oh, by the way, the toggle has the same colors you use in your cfgs. It's

BLUE

GREEN

RED

YELLOW

ORANGE

PURPLE

WHITE

Unfortunetly that didn't fix the problem, kinda strange it would do that to me and not you guys. Figured it might be a conflict with another pk3 or a variable in my config so i removed every other pk3 except for your mod and reset my configs but it STILL has the blocky glow. :(

Deetox,

Try removing the jk2mpconfig.cfg file from the TCK mod folder that you are trying to run the mod from - JKII will generate a new one and then we'll know if it's a server variable or not.

Also - is it happening in regular games as well, or just with the tck sabers?

Ok the files you sent didn't help however i figured it out (sorta), i did a completely fresh install of Jedimod and the tck sabers work perfect now. But i'm still confused as to what caused the problem in the first place, it can't be the configs but i don't see what else it could have been, i'll examine it further and see if i can figure it out.

Anyways thanx for the help Tercero, the sabers look spiffy! :)

Glad they're working now! Sorry I couldn't be more help. I'm just glad you finally got them going:) That was too strange...

Oh, I thought I'd let you guys have a peek at my next project too...

http://www.geocities.com/tercero_bootleg/anakin.jpg

copy and paste the link...

It still needs to be skinned, but it's coming along...

-Tercero-

tercero@maiclity.com

Archived