Home

Too Bad kiddies...

Guest Luke Skywalker

Guest Luke Skywalker

Well, Since you are all raveled up in histeria about who knows what, I am just going to leave. I was just about to tell you guys what the guy on the hint line at luacs arts wouldn't tell you but, I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet. LATER

Matt Cassamassina

Cheif Editor IGN64

Allowed to put my input on all of IGN domains, I live in long beach and do all my work from here, don't ya' think computers are great... anyway. Goodbye

Guest Slo Koon

Wow. Is it just me or has this forum become extremely paranoid? Luke Skywalker never made any kind of rude remarks or insults toward any of you and yet you all began to tear him down because you all became so distrusting with the whole Ganjatron thing. His original post was just a comment on what he thought of Jedi Power Battles. Now you could have just had a calm discussion talking about the pros and cons of JPB(graphics, game play, characters, etc.) on this Jedi Power Battles Forum but I guess the actual discussion of video games just doesn't appeal to you guys. IGN worker or not you people shouldn't be so quick to insult and accuse a person of someone they might not even be. Next time please don't be so quick to judge someone who hasn't done anything remotely offensive. Assume nothing. Thanks.

------------------

shoridkoon.jpg

Shorid Master Slo Koon

Guest Kurgan

Like it or not, that's a good point.

But no need to be nasty either, LS, we can all get along if we try. ; )

Kurgan

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Exactly, Slo! Check my reply to Luke Skywalker's post about him working for IGN, it's almost just like what you just said.Weird, yet true.

I hate how everyone is judged so quickly on here. Even if he was that Sith guy, he was trying to be nice. It isn't wrong to take a second chance more seriously. But nooooo, DarthJustin and everyone else can't realize it. I don't think their even the same person.

I really wouldn't care who he worked for or what his last user name was. It doesn't harm anything in here. If he wants to be nice, that's good. He isn't bugging anyone by acting like he should.

And DarthJustin, this quote of Padmé's is for you, "You assume too much." Goodness gracious, what's gone on here? Don't be quick to judge. I know you'll reply to this saying that he is that Sith guy and that he was trying to trick us or something. Maybe he was just trying to change his image. It's a good idea for you.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~A long time ago. In a galaxy far,far away...~

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

I agree with Adi. Everyone needs to just settle down. I just posted my first message here and I immediately got called Sith Ganjatron by DarthJustin.

Guest darthjustin69

<font size=4>Its because you are sith gonga tron everyone has an e-mail account almost but the past two days, There have been people who talk just like gonga tron that dont have e-mails. <font color= FF33OO> So i say it again i believe that you are goga tron and that is it!!!

------------------

sith.jpg

"Wipe them out, all of them!"

DARK LORD OF THE SITH MASTER

Sith Order Member

[This message has been edited by darthjustin69 (edited May 06, 2000).]

Guest DarthMace

<font color=red> <center> i don't have an e-mail address when i first started

------------------

mace.jpg

DarthMace the evil twin of JediMace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

ex-dark lord of the Sith Order

member of the un-council

team coach

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I really hate him, you know? Some people are just so irritating. I can't believe he did that to, but it actually doesn't come to that much of a surprise. He is one of the members that some of us just totally ignore. If he says anything else to you, just ignore him or make up some snappy response. He's such a little...what's the word for him anyway?He's a Son of a Sith!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Are you paranoid in real life, DarthJustin? Or do just like to scare all of the new comers to this board away? I can't believe how stupid you are. You think everyone that doesn't have an e-mail address is that Sith-what's-his-face?!!!!

Jeeze what would you do if I didn't want to show everyone on this board my e-mail address? It wouldn't show up in my profile, because I didn't want people like you e-mailing me. Would you just assume I was that guy?

Jeeze I don't even know his name. He's gone. Though I agree that George Lucas is him, but not Luke Skywalker.

How about I create a new name and come to this board. You wouldn't know it was me. And you would say,"Go away Sith Gonga Tron" even though I am not him. That is just pitiful. Lay off of Jedi. I still don't get why you and Gonga didn't get along...

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

Man, if that's your only reason for thinking people are ganjatron than your mistaken. Any way this isn't worth arguing about, so i'm just going to ignore your childish, paranoid ways...

Archived