Home

Did anyone think of this to see if Ki-Adi Mundi is really in the game?

Guest Darth_Talon

Guest Darth_Talon

Why doesnt someone take the jedi power battles disc put it in the cd-rom drive of your computer and take a look at all the files on the disc and see if there is one for ki adi.....may not work but its an idea

------------------

darthtalon.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

Guest Darth_Maul

If it was in there, it would be embedded really good. Lucas would want to make sure it wasn't released until he was ready for it.

------------------

darthmaul.jpg

Darth Maul

Dark Lord of the Sith Order

Fear. Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent.

Fear is my ally.

Guest Darth_Talon

you can show all hidden files though....its worth a try isnt it?

------------------

darthtalon.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

Guest Darth_Maul

Sure it's worth a try, but the odds are STACKED against you. Even a corellian would have difficulty finding this code before Lucas releases it. He's had to hide codes from gameshark and other places notorious for hacking them, so the odds of us doing it if it's a code, that is, is slim to none. We can keep searching lvls in hopes of finding it there.

------------------

darthmaul.jpg

Darth Maul

Dark Lord of the Sith Order

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent. Fear is my ally."

Guest Thermal

AARRGGHHH!!

Sorry, pet peeve of mine. Seems like every SW fan on the net thinks that George Lucas is personally responsible for every StarWars descision. I seriously doubt that he had anything to do with this game other than give his approval for it to be made. Any parts of the game like hidden characters are decided on by the designers at Lucasarts.

Anyway, that's my micro-rant smile.gif

Guest Darth_Simpson

I totally agree Thermal. LEC is responsible for the hidden characters, not George Lucas. Maybe the hidden characters will be easier to find on the other platform this game is beeing released on. Hopefully.

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

Archived