Home

Maul vs Plo Koon HOW?

Guest 84Elan

Guest 84Elan

Alright gents I got Plo to the final show and now I can barely get Maul to go down the stairs. How the hell to you beat him the only way I have been able to stay alive for long is to jump and run around like a fool hit and run tell me that it is not how this jedi fights. He is damn slow and his Qui Gon move (overhead slash and thrust) gets block 90% of the time help please. Anyone...

------------------

Remember...Your Focus Determins your Reality....

Guest Sith-Lord GanjaTron

HIT square, square... then imediatly block. then if darth doesnt take a swing do the square, square, block thing again...

Guest 84Elan

Sweet I shall try I just keep getting my ass beat and bad thanks for the tip though.

------------------

Remember...Your Focus Determins your Reality....

Guest Darth Wart

84Elan:

I wouldn't recommend that thing Ganjatron is telling you; you're likely to get nailed. I think he's just making things up.

Click on the link below, then go to level 10. There's three pages of discussion on the very issue of Plo vs. Maul

good luck

------------------

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest 84Elan

Thank you Wart I see where Tron's info has been questionable in the past thank you for the info Man I do not look forward to Plo vs Maul there is always some part of a game that is just so figing hard that you go nuts i think I found that part for JPB Thanks again..May the force be with you.

Guest liquidkid

hey, i just beat maul with plo today. i used the combo square, square, X ... not just s, s. the first 2 hits miss, but the X shot almost always hits him. and then if he gets rowdy, i hit him with some lightning.. and having beaten maul i got to pick a new combo, so i grabbed s,s,x,FORCE... man, i wish i had that fighting maul. it's the same as the one i was using, but it auto shoots lightning afterwards! awesome!!! but that should work for you. also, every time i'm about to come up to maul, i do a running SQUARE attack... those usually hit him too. he's a punkass sissy, u can take him!! teach that sith a lesson is pain!

------------------

armor.jpg

LiQUiDKiD

-UNcouncil Master of Insults, Supreme Chancelor's Hitman, All Around Bully.

P.L.U.R. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> JEDI-4-LIFE <> MCL

Archived