Home

Saesee Tiin model - No pics yet

bleek

I just started a model of Saesee Tiin using 3Ds Max:p . Just wanted to know if anyone else is doing a model of him....cuz I wanna be the only one :) . Also...can you guys help me find some good pictures of him. I have 1 good shot of his full body...he is at an angle though with his arms crossed...and I have 1 good close up shot of his face...also from an angle. More pictures would be a great help...if you could post links to them here! Thx.

I have one question for you.

Which face do you want to base the model on?

He looks different in EpisodeI and EpisodeII (played by different actors, I believe).

I would vote for Episode I, as I think he looked cooler and there should be more images available.

Regardless, I don't have any pics handy right now, but I'll see if I can get some.

Also, don't worry about being the only one. I mean, I understand what you're saying, but you should just focus on making it the best that you can.

Good luck.

-nomad

MTFBWY

.This is my first modeling project. I'm trying my best to make it look exactly like the picture. There are some things I dunno how to do yet using 3D Studio Max...but I'll figure them out as I get to them.

The website I got the 2 pictures from had sections...Episode I, II,III and so on. For Episode I and II it had the same pics of him...so I really dunno which one I'm using....I just know he looks damn cool, so I chose him out of the list of people from the movie:p . And also it said his main weapon was the lightsaber...and that is basically all I use.

Archived