Home

The Haven that is the Temple

Guest Yarael Poof

Guest Yarael Poof

This forum can only be concidered the ruins in comparison to what it once was. Many of you may believe that this is true way to become one with the force, but the dark side is leading you on, the true place that many of you should seek is the temple at http://pub14.ezboard.com/bjeditemple40428. There you shall find the true path of a jedi for I am a member of the long forgotten era of jedi, so we all know.

Feel, don't Think....

------------------

yarael_poof_left.jpg

dude, star wars isnt real. these people arent real jedi, you arent a real jedi. no one here is a real jedi.this forum isnt in ruins unless you think it is. but if you think that your wrong. this forum is a nice and freindly place. besides, who gave you the idea to post that message? let me guess....................darth justin.

------------------

duel3.gif Obi-wan13, A life, a jedi, a legend, a hero, a life for good. There is no death, there is the force.

Guest 84Elan

I remember Poof. I guess he made it to the escape pods when Yoda gave the command to abandon Board. Thanks for the invite YP but its cool here.

------------------

Don't center on your anxieties...keep your focus on the here and now.

Guest Stormtrooper

Noooooooo... if you want to see a bad forum go to the jknet X-Wing ALlinace one. That gets about one every month

To paraphrase Grand Moff Tarkin:

"Evacuate? I think you underestimate this forum's chances!"

I'll admit that loading this forum can be a bit of a pain, since it outsizes even the Cantina. I've also wondered why some people post things irrelevant to JPB (oops! almost put JK) here.

That said, however, this forum's OK, and the loading time's fine too. Well, here I go with another Star Wars quote, this time Han Solo:

"I'm staying right here."

P.S. To clarify what I meant in 2 places in this post: When I said "I've also wondered why some people post things irrelevant to JPB...here." I meant the Jedi Power Battles forum in particular. However, by the Han Solo quote, I meant I'm staying at the JKNet forums in general.

[This message has been edited by Markenobi (edited July 08, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Markenobi (edited July 10, 2000).]

Guest Yarael Poof

I honestly don't give a crap if you have been here longer than me, and I do seem to remember that you weren't exactly the most voted on to the council, even though you were here longer and not quite as devoted to talking like Star Wars as me, and I am quite aware that Star Wars isn't real you schmuck. I am a popular kid in 10th grade which is considerably better than a 13 year old fool (in an attempt to avoid censored post). I wish that life was like Star Wars, so I talk like it, big frickin' deal, I tried to get people to come to the new forum so we could have more people to talk to because it is fun for me when I get to talk about Star Wars. Why exactly you have such a big vendetta against me is not quite clear, so simply decline my offer with a little bit of class instead of being a jerk about it, everyone else did, so grow up. And if you don't like talking like Star Wars is real then don't but don't ruin it for other people who do like to okay. Don't be offended by this it is simply the truth.

Feel, don't Think....

------------------

yarael_poof_left.jpg

Archived