Home

possible JC Denton Model

Kyle Katarn__4

I am thinking of making a JC Denton model based off Tyrion can anyone help me out if anyone knows anything about modeling and color changing on a model let me know please I may need some help. and for all those of you who never played Deus Ex JC Denton is from the hit game Deus Ex.

odd...woulda thought something related to Deus Ex would get more responce...:confused:

anyway. thats very nice, a JC denton playermodel would be very cool.

the sunglassses...umm couldnt you just make them part of the model?

sry if thats stupid, im not a modeler...or i should think you could make

them like the sorta attatchment things that go on charecters, like holsters

belts and such.

The Funny thing is while The sunglasses are the smallest part they may also be the hardest to do on it but I'm determined I'll also have one without his Jacket and one without his sunglasses. Just incase people don't want a trench coat and sunglesses. This is my first model and I wanna make it a good one it may be awhile before its release but when its done it should be really good.

If anyone can help me make the Sunglasses it would be appreciated.The Eyes are now acurate color because i anayalized the color of JC's eyes from Deus Ex and was able to match the same color to eyes. Still working on his other clothes its coming along ok then when the models done I'll record some taunts for JC and some death sounds.

Glasses are tough, they can look VERY bad if not done right. The best I've seen is the Darth Rive skin:

http://members.rogers.com/covax.ca/Rive_face.jpg

But as you see they're 'goggles', so the illusion isn't broken as much. I could TRY if you send me the face.jpg (or whatever) but I'm fairly new at skining, you may be better off just trying the glowing eyes.

'Bright' eyes aren't that tough, take a look at this poster:

http://members.rogers.com/covax.ca/DR-Covax.bmp

http://members.rogers.com/covax.ca/DR-Covax.jpg

Just e-mail it to me Covax@Rogers.com .

There's a good poster at Gamewallpers.com I can use as a referance. I've put the Lord Rive glasses on a Darth Seth-based face and it turned out ok, something to think about if you want to do a Gunther Herman or Anna Navara mod.

I've also put an eyepatch on a Jan face and it was fine exept where you're up close and you can see it 'blink'.

I see well thanks for the support people this is just the first of many Deus Ex characters that will be made. Next it will be Paul Denton. Then Walton Simons. Then UNATCO Trooper,NSF Terrorist,then MIB,WIB,Nicollete Duclare then Gunther Herman and Anna Navarre. There maybe more as I go along.

Looks nice veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice unfortunatly I cannot keep the glowing eyes and the shades so I would reather have the shades I think I'll release that as a beta and if I ever get the mesh I'll release it as a 1.0 till then look for it soon as I'm done recording the taunts and sounds anyways Paul Denton is next on the list I'll use tyrion for him to probably so he'll be another like beta release.

Archived