Home

Who should the next Dark Lord of the Sith be?

Guest jedihorn1

Guest jedihorn1

Darth Binks maybee? smile.gif lol

------------------

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest CapitalJ

i think it should be darth panaka, he has secretly been a jedi all this time and one day the queen orders him to clean the royal toilet and he says why cant one of your handmaidens do it and she says cuz i asked you to, and he screams and rips a handmaidens heart out temple of doom style, thus starting his path dopwn the dark side

Guest jedihorn1

Meesa give you a bombad crunchin... *choke*

------------------

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest Jedi Garrett

It would be great,

to see a sith warrior, with two lightsabers fight like BOC, in JEDIKNIGHT for PC. Two lightsabers would be more deadly than a lightstaff, because of the unrestricted movement, and plus, its a lot harder to keep track of two swords in battle. *yes i take sword arts*

may the force be with you.

Guest Ryusui

::ROTFLMAO hysterically at jedihorn1's little scenario:: Ohhhh man...nooooooooooo that is soooo wrong! ::lol::

Jedi Garrett, I agree! I think the double saber style would hurt more than a single...especially considering that the next movie is probably going to have just one fighter (Obi-Wan) instead of two (plus Qui-Gon). I remember seeing a fan-made Star Wars film, and their sith character used this style, and carried the two hilts on his upper arm, by his shoulders. It was too cool.

------------------

Laterz. Peace kiddies. \/-_-

Guest jedihorn1

Actually, Lucas has hinted that we may see the next sith fight with two lightsabers, and in my short story the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Baal, fights that way and has the holsters attached to his forarm, so the lightsabers shoot from the holsters and into his hands.

------------------

Guest Master Chewie

Boba Fett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if boba fett was a sith in one of the episodes that would be the best! fett is already awesome, but just think of him with a saber!

i'm getting all tingly inside just thinking about it.

Guest Krownis

I've been waiting for a Jedi/Sith to run around with two lightsabers. That would have been a nice twist to the end of Ep1 after Qui-gon died, Obi-wan comes in and grabs Jinn's saber to fight with both. But then again, that may have been too much for a Padawan to do so early on.

Also, as much as I'd hate to see it, I agree that Aura Sing may be a Sith they face. If any of you happen to read any of the books or essential guides, they mention that Sing was originally a padawan to Ki-Adi-Mundi's first master until see went Bounty Hunter. Of course all sources change and everything is not as it seems in Lucas's Galaxy.

Guest Ryusui

"Also, as much as I'd hate to see it..."

Why do you say that?

"If any of you happen to read any of the books or essential guides, they mention that Sing was originally a padawan to Ki-Adi-Mundi's first master until see went Bounty Hunter."

Also, on the actual Star Wars website, it mentions her wielding her own jade (I think that's what color it was) saber.

Also, I don't remember where...maybe it was TheForce.Net, but I heard mention of a "sith witch."

------------------

Laterz. Peace kiddies. \/-_-

Guest Maul Clone

Sing actually has several lightsabers that she took from Jedi she killed. She uses a red one in the comics(hint hint).

I think she would be a great Sith Lord. Unlike any we have seen so far.

Archived