Home

Dual ended saber using Darth Maul Bot and Maul saber hilt in JediMod 1.2 OFFICIAL...

thebigdaddy812

How can I get my Darth Maul Bot ( the one Made by CHESIRE with support for CTF...Has red and blue colored CTF skins as well as the Maul skin over at JEDIKNIGHTII.NET ...AWESOME bot! ) to use

his Maul saber hilt (also at JEDIKNIGHTII.NET) and It actually use

the dual ended feature and look right? I think I need to use the scaling feature too...but I don't know how.

I really love the mod...I'm trying to recreate the "Duel of the Fates'

scene to make a short movie..and well,just play against Darth Maul.

Any help would be appreciated!

Not so!

There is a command "tck_doublesaber 1" you put in the

"botfiles.txt" file in the bots script. There is also one that enables

bots to have double sabers...I don't see the same thing for

dual sabers so I need a little more help this time...

Help...? Please...?

I appreciate what you have done so far!

really? Well, I'll go check. My bet that it's "tck_doublesaber 2".... I believe Tavion has dual sabers by default. I'll go check her bot listing....Yep, I just tested it. you gotta set tck_doublesaber to 2...It seems to take a couple of Deaths on the bot's part before it will use it's dual / double sabers.

So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view.

Hey bigdaddy, sorry for responding to your email yet, I just checked my email for the first time in week today. It looks like you might not need my help anymore, but I'll still try to help if you do need it.

The saber commands are:

tck_doublesaber 0 for normal, 1 for double-blade, 2 for two sabers, and 3 for two double-blades.

You have to add tck_extended 1 to the entry for an extended saber.

I made my own little file to put in the Jedimod folder to implement my own changes for hilts and saber choices for all the base characters that come with the game, as well as a few of my favorite player-made models. I've been thinking of releasing it for download, but I haven't decided if I want to yet, or if there would be much demand. What do you think?

Okay, open up notepad and copy this into it:

{

name "Darth_Maul" //Put bot's name in quotes

model maul //put name of model here

color1 0 //Saber colors if not using tck_colors

tck_saberred 255 //red value 1

tck_sabergreen 0 //green value 1

tck_saberblue 0 //blue value 1

tck_doublesaber 1 //0= normal, 1= doubleblade, 2= 2sabers, 3=2 doubleblades

tck_extended 1 //0= normal, 1= extended blade saber

hilt "maul" //for hilt 1, put hilt name in quotes

personality /botfiles/Maul.jkb //filepath for bot AI, usually model name.jkb (put name between / and .jkb)

// Darth Maul is attached to no one //Emotional attachments for the bot

}

If you don't want him to have an extended blade, take out the tck_extended line. Make sure when you save it to save it as a .bot file, like this: Maul.bot.

Put it in a folder called scripts, then right click on the folder and choose add to Zip. Name it something like Maulbot.pk3. Then put it into your Jedimod folder and it should work. Make sure, after sarting a match for the first time, to choose Restart, so he spawns with the double blade.

Originally posted by Kent H

Hey bigdaddy, sorry for responding to your email yet, I just checked my email for the first time in week today. It looks like you might not need my help anymore, but I'll still try to help if you do need it.

The saber commands are:

tck_doublesaber 0 for normal, 1 for double-blade, 2 for two sabers, and 3 for two double-blades.

You have to add tck_extended 1 to the entry for an extended saber.

I made my own little file to put in the Jedimod folder to implement my own changes for hilts and saber choices for all the base characters that come with the game, as well as a few of my favorite player-made models. I've been thinking of releasing it for download, but I haven't decided if I want to yet, or if there would be much demand. What do you think?

Why not? I have been spoiling to fight DARTH MAUL and I had to wait until someone released a good model ( Chesire's MAUL) and Saber hilt for him...then some one relese the Duel of the Fates map...I was happy but still no dualsaber action...then here comes Jedimod...My dream is answered! If you put effort into it why not release it...just be sure to give credit where it is due of course.

Archived