Home

Official Jedi Strike Force thread

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

We are a clan devoted to a fun gaming experience. We provide possitive support and understanding to all of our members and other clans alike. But we will let you judge our clan for yourselves. Heres our link: http://www.geocities.com/jessman2232000/JessmansHomepage.html . Also, if you find yourself not being intrested in joining our clan here's the address of another fine clan : http://www.geocities.com/droidarmy/entr

This clan idea was doomed from the start. When someone is partnered with a child their work suffers. If you do not know what I'm talking about check all of the posts from Zbomber. He should give you a taste of what being in a clan with him is like. Anyway, I have happily quit that horrid clan. I hope all who read this realize the truth that I speak and I urge you to join either the sons of yoda or Dat. Unless you like playing with children.

Yeah Zbomber... Keep telling them that. That should make them want to join your childish clan. You dumped all of the work on me all of the time. I got NOTHING for it. so screw you. You try running it as well and as organized as I did. And just to let you all know. If you want to join a clan run by an 11 year old join Zbomber's clan. Should be alot of mature people there eh? Anyway, I say good luck to dat and all other mature playing clans.

People, what he is showing is racism. he is judging me by my age. He says he doesn't hang out with people that are immature. How do you think hes acting right now? The only reason he quit is because I am busy. hes mad at me for having a life. So people, I'm not trying to get sympathy, and I could care less if you all wished me to death. But you have to understand that I didn't do anything wrong.

Lol it's not that you weren't there. It's that you were an *******. Everytime someone got pissed at someone in the clan you would side with whoever was winning. And I'm not being racist... lol. You messed up the clan by acting like a child every time I posted a new thread. You would pop up and start jammering on like a little kid, then you would split. Doesn't make sense, and why would I want someone in my clan who is never around anyway... lol tell me that? But that's not why I quit. I quit because you're just to childish to play with. You ruined your own clan then you ruined mine by posting all of those childish posts. People assumed that my clan was full of children because of the way YOU acted. So call me immature all you want 11 year old. But I say that what I did was save my own ass. And I tried to save Pauls too... But you wouldn't let me. Well that's fine kiddo... Have fun.

Archived