Home

How do you beat the Tatooine Armadillo?

Guest mario

Guest mario

Can someone please tell me how to beat the armadillo on the Tatooine level? (I'm really anxious to get to darth maul)

Guest Jedi Garrett

Well my technique is a little silly for first timers on tatooine, but I usually chase it! I know it sounds crazy, but then the armo, will stop and turn around, and start to follow a strange pattern, then it will roar! *this is the key point to have an attack on it* make sure to watch for rocks, grab the powerups, and stay clear when he is rolling! *also use fast attacks to get more hits* timing is also a key factor.

may the force be with you.

Guest liquidkid

the easiest way i find to do it is to find a good place to just wait where the rocks wont hit you... there's one just to the left (just barely) of where you enter that part. it's the only part of that big circle where you cant see the wall behind you. so, you chill there, rocks wont hurt you and if you wait for a minute, he'll run by you, turn around and go back past you again and stop almost directly in front of you. then he'll roar just like my jedi friend mentioned above. this is when you attack. this method isnt as exciting as chasing him, which also works, but you can beat him without losing any health at all. patience is a virtue of the jedi.

------------------

liquidtitle.JPG

p.l.u.r.

MCL

Guest dmaul1986

i also chase it, but when it roars, i usually use my force power. it really depends on who you're playing, but mace probably has the best force for the job, if you have it.

------------------

Dragonmaulz

Guest ShadeShifter

To add to what liquid kid said, stay in that same place and he should run by you again, turn around, go back past you, and then he'll roar. Attack him then. He'll immediately go back past you, turn around, go back past you, and roar. Again, attack him then. Next, he'll do the boulder thing. Depending on you position, you might need to move north a little. The next time he comes around, he won't go as far as he has been, and if you didn't move, his tail will hit you. As usual, he'll go back past you and roar and you'll hit him. This should finish him, but if you missed a hit or need more, he'll start the pattern over from the very beginning.

Guest ShadeShifter

To add to what liquid kid said, stay in that same place and he should run by you again, turn around, go back past you, and then he'll roar. Attack him then. He'll immediately go back past you, turn around, go back past you, and roar. Again, attack him then. Next, he'll do the boulder thing. Depending on you position, you might need to move north a little. The next time he comes around, he won't go as far as he has been, and if you didn't move, his tail will hit you. As usual, he'll go back past you and roar and you'll hit him. This should finish him, but if you missed a hit or need more, he'll start the pattern over from the very beginning.

------------------

shadeshifter.jpg

Archived