Home

Hello and a question

Guest NovaJM

Guest NovaJM

I wanted to say wow!! Glad I found this place smile.gif My name is Nova and I come from Naboonline.com

My husband and I started playing JPB a little more than two weeks ago and we are almost addicted. hehehe.

We haven't beat the game yet in fact we are still stuck on Level 4. Those darn jumps keep killing us!! *sigh*. What I wanted to say was thank you Darth Wart for your guide! It helps a lot!! Wish I knew about it when we were suck on level 2 Killing that Worm!!

My husband is playing as Mace and I'm playing as Plo (and man is he slow, but Strong smile.gif).

My question is, I have earned my second force power, force lighting but my husband hasn't earned his yet. If we go back and I let him get all the points and he gains his force power will I lose mine?

Thanks for all of your help.

Nova

www.naboonline.com

[This message has been edited by NovaJM (edited May 03, 2000).]

Guest liquidkid

no, you wont lose anything that you've gained. that's the same strategy my roommate and i used so we'd both get our force powers and such! and all the jumping is definately harder with 2 people!

------------------

armor.jpg

LiQUiDKiD

-UNcouncil Master of Insults, Supreme Chancelor's Hitman, All Around Bully.

P.L.U.R. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> JEDI-4-LIFE <> MCL

Guest Barnabas Antilies

the jumping is definatly harder with two people. I and my friend died a million times over on those jumps. But just wait til you get to the hard jumps on further levels. You'll cry. I did. So did porkins.

------------------

wiz031.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest NovaJM

Thanks liquidkid! Thats good to know.

Crying? I cried when I kept suiciding off the cliffs in the Naboo Swamps! biggrin.gif I never thought we would get out of there! But then there was that WORM!! Jumping in pairs wouldn't be so tough if we didn't accidently push each other off. I really hate it when, on makes a jump and the camera moves the other character off screen. Then as the little horrid Annikan said "BOOM! they blow you up!

Great new fun things to look forward to dieing for!

Guest liquidkid

no problemo!

i might add that it's even MORE fun trying to make all the jumps when you only have one good controller... and the other one mysteriously does not work sometimes. the buttons literally wont respond. i thought everyone i was playing with just sucked... until i played as player2. then i had to shut my trash talking mouth about it all. ha ha ha.

Guest NovaJM

I think I experienced that! Because I'm using controller #2 and sometimes, I do every combo allowed and it doesn't phase the droid at all!! Ugh. hehe... that gives me an idea....Muahahahaha!! LOL!

But then, I still get more points than my husband. Maybe I should let him get a few bad guys.

Guest Barnabas Antilies

So does your husband know your on this forum?

------------------

wiz031.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest 84Elan

What kind of question is that? I lol when I saw that post. Is the un-council looking for a Queen?

Guest NovaJM

This is how I found Wart's guide and showed it to my hubby. He know's I look for answers. And trust me NO one can take me away from him.

In my best Nemodian Voice: "But my Lord, Is that legal?"

Queen? hmmm...like the sound of that biggrin.gif

Guest Chicken sandwhich

Eat me please man im good with mustard and mayo and pickles and other seasonings.

------------------

Eat me im hella good.

Guest Chicken sandwhich

You and your husband can share me you can cut me vertically horizontally however you want just dont forget the mayo and mustard i go best with Grey Pupon and Best foods.

------------------

Eat me im hella good.

Archived