Home

A New Order are recruiting

Xenoeye

=ANO= new clan based in the UK but accepting applications from anyone within europe (timezone/ping reasons)

We may be a new clan but our players are far from new to JK2 and we would like more players of this standard although we are also accepting less experienced players who are willing to improve with our help.

All members must be able to be online for regular training sessions and competitions once we recruit enough members to be confident in producing a full team every match.

Please visit our website for more details.

http://www.aneworder.co.uk.

Like I said, we'll accept anyone within europe a one hour time difference doesn't bother me, an 8 hour time difference is when it gets hard.

I've been in clans who try and cover the whole world, it just doesn't work when you need to play matches and get everyone at the same time.

For a fun clan who just play together and dont have matches that might be fine but I think the only way to do it is have 2 divisions which is also way too much bother, Id rather keep things small and be able to concentrate on people.

There is a join form on the website that emails all the info I need to know to me.

All the other contact methods(IMs, IRC, Forums) are also on the site, best to contact me since the other leader is away for a week)

Just like to say we are no longer recruiting inexperience players at the moment.

We have enough of those for now and we need to get them up to a good level before thinking about more trainees.

We are still however recruiting so if you think your pretty good please apply via the website.

With the new players we have now applied for the second season of the Barrysworld League so a few more good players would be nice.

Archived