Home

Modellers Read This

Pvt_Ryan

When submitting a file to jediknight2.net please include details of whether your skin is only MP or SP or works in both. I only play SP and I've been tricked many a time into thinking some brilliant models are gonna work in SP and then they don't, cheers

-----------------------------------

Pvt_Ryan :jango::saberg:

Rex I'm not sending you anything your site is a fake the pic is a fake and most definetly a stormtrooper came with the game and gee I wonder what the weapon pack will be??? MAYBE THE E-11 THAT CAME WITH THE GAME. ALSO YOU MADE THE WHOLE STAFF OUT OF FAKE SCREENNAMES AND TOOK A PICTURE OF A STORMTROOPER AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS YOURS PLUS IT HAD A HELMET I think there should be a serious consequence for this

Well..on top of all that garbage, you made Green upset..how dare you...heh...Green, the only thing you should do is ignore someone if you think they're in the wrong. If you can actually do something, and it's fair, go right ahead, if it's right, of course. but you can't...so complaining is all you can do, and that's basically the point of doing something dishonest..to make someone upset and make them go complaining. Anyway...you rename it to Kyle to replace Kyle..rename it Desann to replace Desann, and so on and so forth. You also have to go through and open up the .skin files and change the (model name, same name as folder most likely) names or whatever to (kyle, desann, jan, etc), don't edit the lines that say anything about stormtroopers. Heh...I got all this from a tutorial awhile back...was posted on these boards, too.

Yeah I did overreact a lil but these things piss me off ex: Jedimod 1.3 even though I didnt d/l it and that No Where To Run level at Massassi people just do these things to get people mad, win a bet or to just have a little laugh. Really ticks me off.

Archived