Home

Gungan Artifact

Guest Thermal

Guest Thermal

What is the Gungan artifact? I read through Wart's guide yesterday and my friend and I found the Jawa's house last night (thanx for the tip) but I haven't heard about this artifact he mentioned. What is it?

Guest liquidkid

the gungan artifacts are the big powerups that just give u hella points. they look like the number 7. one is gold and one is silver. there are 2 on each level. i'm sure u've seen them and just didnt know that those are what he was talkin about.

------------------

armor.jpg

LiQUiDKiD

-UNcouncil Master of Insults, Supreme Chancelor's Hitman, All Around Bully.

P.L.U.R. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> JEDI-4-LIFE <> MCL

[This message has been edited by liquidkid (edited May 03, 2000).]

Guest Jericho

LiquidKid...you are 100% wrong.

There are three Gungan artifacts in the game.

Collect all three and it unlocks a special level.

The first is located on Level 2. Near the end as you go through the cave, you'll see a ledge with a brownsh object on it. That's an artifact. Drop down to the ledge and grab it.

The next one is located on Tatooine in the Jawa's hut. Head south at the first large plateau and find all the powerups.

The last is located on the Ruins level behind a tree. It's pretty obvious where it is if you're looking for powerups.

------------------

Jericho

Break the walls down.

Guest 84Elan

I could not agree more I wish that the manual would have been a bit more comprehensive when it came to this type of thing Props to Wart for his Guide although I have gotten both Plo and Adi to the last level my patiences have worn thin.

I mean I guess that I am getting too old but when a game stops being fun and tuns into a HUGE pain in the ass I simply don't try as hard as I used to. I mean the whole purpose of the game is to be fun not anoying.

There are enough anoyances in the world with out this damn game which is ment to be fun right?

[This message has been edited by 84Elan (edited May 03, 2000).]

liquid, the "gungan artifacts" you speak of are acually gold and siver credit marks, as you said, one is silver (1,000 pionts) and one is gold (2,500 points)there is one of each on each level, and getting them is a good way to easily break all three point barriers at the end of the level.

------------------

medieval-300.jpg

The Un-Council's Disgruntled Bounty Hunter

-Calypso

Guest liquidkid

holy crap!!! this whole time i've been living a lie!!!! i wondered why people were calling the point bonuses "gungan artifacts" turns out they werent!!! wonder how i got that malarky in my head!!! sorry bout the bad info, thermal. thanks, marklars!

------------------

armor.jpg

LiQUiDKiD

-UNcouncil Master of Insults, Supreme Chancelor's Hitman, All Around Bully.

P.L.U.R. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> JEDI-4-LIFE <> MCL

Guest Thermal

Thanks to everyone for the info. I DO INDEED recall seeing several 7 looking powerups and I wondered if that was them. Thanx

Archived