Home

Force power removal...

Primesghost

Ok, I was wondering if anyone had any input on this. I am working on a mod where the force powers will be changed up a little, a couple new ones added and some old ones removed. Specifically I'm working on removing the team based force powers. I've picked through the code and was able to remove them from the game itself but they still show up in the force power configuration menu. In other words, they show up and you can assign points to these powers, but when you go to scroll through your powers in the game, they aren't there and you can't use em. I just can't seem to get rid of them in the UI, I swear I found all the right pieces of code, but they're still there.

To be honest with you, I'm not entirely sure my UI.qvm is being used by the game. I know my other qvm's are being used because all the altered code in them is working in game, but NONE of the changes I made to the ui files seem to be showing up. Could someone maybe post a simple little tutorial on how to change something in one of the in game menus that way I can try something I know works for someone else. Then if it doesn't work for me I know I'm not screwing up somewhere.

Thanx,

Prime

Archived