Home

I think this warrants an "Everyone MUST Read This!" heading.

Guest Acid_Rain327

Guest Acid_Rain327

Guys, take a look at this:

http://cube.ign.com/news/23965.html

This is in-game footage of Factor 5's follow-up to Rogue Squardon - as seen on Nintendo's newest system: The GameCube.

Ok all you Nintendo-doubters, take a look at this: that's a consistant framerate with no drops; looks like it's over 60fps at that. Then, you have complete and full audio, and finally, notice that there are little-to-NO jaggies, as opposed to the Playstation 2. biggrin.gif

Guest Qui-gon John

Oh my god!!!what was that?!?! what system was that??? I never heard of the gamecube. what is it??? what happened to the dolphin?? I am just confused, confused.gif someone let me know what is going on here please!!

------------------

quigon2_bg.jpg

Guest zorba the l.a nut

the game cube is the dolphin they just changed the name thats about all thats different it will probaply still have the 200 bits nintendo promised us back in 98 but who knows that all i have to say

------------------

im mad as hell; and im not gonna take it anymore

Guest Acid_Rain327

That, was the Nintendo GameCube.

Tentatively called the "Dolphin", it's Nintendo's latest system, and its over 30% faster than the PS2.

I've heard it's going to be released as soon as this Christmas, but I don't know for sure.

That footage is amazing, isn't it?

Guest Qui-gon John

Cool!!! yeah the footage was amazing!!! although the release date at ign said oct 2001 frown.gif but jappan is special...they get it in july 2001, oh well, the dreamcast and ps2 will hold me over till than.

sweet jesus! that looks like the star wars trilogy arcade game! its an arcade sstem, for those who havent played it. you need too!

------------------

obiwan.gif "Your destiny lies along a different path than mine." - Ben Kenobi You will be missed Sir Alec Guiness.

Archived