Home

Help!!!!!

Guest JediDiego

Guest Darth Trunks

TO EVERYONE, IF U CAN'T BEAT THE GAME WITH OUT CHEATING, YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY THE DAMN GAME!

------------------

DarthTrunks13.jpg

Darth Trunks, Dark Lord of The Sith Order

"I Sniff Glue, we will never have a downfall!"

Guest KI Adi Mundi

You can get gameshark codes at: http://www.gameshark.com.

They don't all work quite as well as they should. By the way, why not use a gamesark if only to get the secret character and levels. How is that cheating. They are fun to use and sometimes just as difficult. I disagree with using something like invincibility before you beat it but sometimes you can get burnt out on this game. If the guy wants to playJar Jar hockey- go for it. (although you'll still be disappointed. It stinks)

Guest Darth Killa

I agree with trunks. I don't see why you would need cheats. I haven't cheated on a game since I was 8. Of course I had no gaming skillz when I was 8 thats why I cheated =-). I have never had to cheat on a Lucas Arts game to beat it. So be a man don't use cheats.

Guest Acid_Rain327

Well, I use cheat codes, but only after I've beaten a game. Playing through a game, then going back and playing with the codes is fun, and adds to replay value.

Who here didn't pick Rogue Squadron back up and play for more than a week after the Naboo Fighter code was released?

Who here won't pick JPB back up if/when codes for new characters are released?

------------------

<a onMouseover="alert('Away put your mouse, or Medieval I will get! Hmm!')"> acid_yoda.jpg </a>

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited May 07, 2000).]

Archived