Home

ProMod up at promod.moddb.com

ArtifeX

Well now the updates that you have listed there sound very good. I'll definitely try it out when you have it finished. If you could get some of those maybe's in too it would be sweet. One question - why use push to knock down saber cause it sounds like it might be complicated to program. What about if you are not attacking or jumping and the flying saber hits your saber it drops to the ground. That would fix the problem with throw and it would seem to be easier to implement.

I'm not too worried about the difficulty. I've looked at the code and I'm pretty confident I can manage it.

I don't think I'll have defending sabers knock thrown ones out of the air though. It's pretty common to have your thrown saber hit someone else's, so it'd get to be pointless to throw at all when more than half of your target is effectively covered with a shield that will leave you defenseless after the throw. I'm hoping to just make saber throw a bit riskier and involved.

Ha we should start a Promod request thread and have the first post edited!

Anyway as for throw, why not make it like holding a gun, while your saber is in midair have increaced damage taken, technically you are defenceless

Also some other (non-priority) things:

1.Configure it so you see only other promod servers, don't like useing Qtracker everythime

2.Add a Frags-per-hour ala UT (do if bored out of mind)

3.Maybe make yellow backsweep faster than red.

4.Make me not feel guilty for useing heal.

Archived