Home

Got Shoutcasted ?

WSBN-MeBaD

I see after the #1 match was casted, the listener count just grew during our cast of it. If ya have no clue what I'm talking about :D then stop by #WSBN on irc.gamesnet.net or irc.enterthegame.com or of course our website of http://www.wsbn.com . The Web Sports Broadcast Network is one of the longest running broadcast networks on the web. We have just opened up on irc.gamesnet.net and look forward to maybe seeing a couple of ya in there :) We broadcast many different games so if ya got an idea for a special event or wanna have a competition match casted, stop by and catch one of us! :)

I am looking to get someone from Lucas Arts OnAir to see what they have to say about the game and other products of Lucas Arts :) So if anyone has a contact or is from lucas arts reading this forum, stop by and get a hold of me!

I dun mess around :o

Too many people saything this and that about games, I'd rather see the croud that likes the game come in and chat this and that, w/e

JK2 casting is freakin nutz. So much speed, I can only talk so fast :|

But look @ it this way .. most people are like :confused: "what's web casting" after they hear it once they will be like. :D r33t r33t :)

it's like ...

Before: :deathii:

After: :deathstar

you will be more complete :)

Archived