Home

What's it about?

Guest Alloran Centauri

Guest Alloran Centauri

Hey all, I've been debating about whether or not to get Jedi Power Battles, and I wanted to know: what's it like? What's the object of the game? Who are the characters? Where are the locations? What do you DO?

Read me the back of the box or something. wink.gif

I'm just curious to know.

Thanks. smile.gif

------------------

Alloran Centauri

~It is not age but ability that marks a turning point.~

-I'm gonna have to get a bit long-winded here-

Basically, JPB follows the storyline of The Phantom Menace movie. You start out on the Trade Fed Battleship, then you go to the Swamps of Naboo, then to the City of Theed, then Theed Palace, then Tatooine (where you're returning to the ship), then Coruscant, then the ruins (aka Gungan sacred place) on Naboo, then the Streets of Theed, then the Palace Cliffs, and then you face Darth Maul. The ultimate object of the game, of course, is to beat Maul.

There are 5 normal characters- Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Adi Gallia, and Plo Koon. There are also 3 secret characters- Darth Maul (single-blade), Queen Amidala, and Captain Panaka, and 4 secret levels- Droidekas, Kaadu Race, Gungan Roundup, and Survival Challenge.

Anything I missed, guys?

------------------

"Bring 'em on! I prefer a straight fight to all this jumpin' around."

Feel free to visit my Fan Site:

Mark-enobi's Site

Guest Alloran Centauri

smile.gif Thanks for being so informative for me. smile.gif

Yes, anything anyone could add would just clear it up more for me.

Also, can you get it for PC?

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Before Acid chimes in with his usual Anti-JPB propaganda, I'm going to tell you to rent the game before you buy it. I have no idea what you like as far as games go, so I couldn't tell you that you'd like it. I can tell you I like the game. So do a lot of other people. On the other hand, some have a deep hatred for the game.

And no, you can't get it for your computer. At least, not unless you get Bleem or another program that will allow you to play PSX games on your computer.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

New! The Council of Jedi is now operational!

http://pub19.ezboard.com/bthecouncilofjedi

JediKanigget.com, Star Wars news and media. http://jedikanigget.homestead.com/JediKanigget.html

Darth Wart's strategy guide in an easy to use form. http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Dave Maul

Whereas TPM (game) was more a sort of puzzle game, JPB is an action game. That means no complicated 'press this in a certain order' puzzles, just pure Jedi action.

------------------

darthmaulprv.gif

Dave Maul

Archived