Home

any codes?

Guest ryu

hey anyone know some good codes for SWJPB for DC?

i know about the secret characters and the secret vs mode characters....

im talking about codes like infinite life or force.

o i found out if u hold L and press start ur life bar and other stuff will disapear, but u people already knew that.

There aren't any good ones floating around out ther yet. I don't know why they don't just release the @#&* things. I never did find out where people found these, but these are the ones that work so far:

1) Power Battles Mode - While playing two player game, press A+B+X+Y+R all at same time. If you do it right, you will see "Power Battles Mode" float up between the players in white letters. This allows you to inflict damage on the other player with your saber. To turn off, repeat the step.

2) Radar Screen - While playing, press START, then use D-pad to enter UP-DOWN-UP then L-R-L (I think, it could be R-L-R because I haven't done it in two weeks). If you did it right, the game will unpause automatically and you will have a radar screen at the top center of screen between players' points. It shows you where enemies are coming from, but it is pretty useless and obstructs your view of enemies at top of screen.

Pretty lame, I know. I just can't figure out why if these stupid ones were leaked why no one seems to know about any good ones.

Guest Darth_Chaos

The power battle one was not "leaked" I got bored playing JPB and decided to try some button combinations and that one poped up I repeat I this code was NOT leaked! biggrin.gif

your local Sith Lord

Chaos

------------------

And now you will die.

darthmaul05.jpg

Archived