Home

Thumbs Down

Guest Dark Helmet

Guest Dark Helmet

Thumbs down to all you guys who knock and complain about JPB. So, its not the greatest game int the world. It's Star Wars. I have owned every game on computer, SNES, and playstation that Lucas has come out with. Every single one of them has given me enjoyment of some sort. The first scene in JPB when you run out was the best intrto any of them. I had wanted to see Samuel L. Jackson in action since the movie.

To all those who complain about the gaem, next time you knock it, don't forget the enjoyment you got the first time you played JPB. I can garauntee you at least got a little from it. I would trade five minutes of that for a month knocking a game.

Have a friend come over a just watch him play the game one player. He doesn't know the game sucks, just watch his eyes get real big, and a smile will slowly emerge. Don't laugh, you looked the same. He's not gonna say, "The control of the movement on this game sucks." He's gonna say, "Did you see that?" or "God I love Star Wars!" Just remember that next time you feel the need to knock Star Wars games. It won't accomplish anything.

------------------

Say goodbye to your two best friends, I don't mean your pals in the winnebago.

rasberry.gif

Archived