Home

New mod ideas?

Daskers

OK, I just thought that its been so long since the last JediMod update that a new thread should be made for ideas for the next releasemod. Nothing but a few suggestions for whoever follows decides to follow up.

I'd personally like to see a mod that allows easy addition of new lightsaber blades without using the RGB Mod (so u can use more complex ones like the flame saber) and selectable saber sounds.

I just figured that someone should ask.

yea, i am making a mod of jedimod that changes things slightly but changes alot of animations,and adds new emotes. do u guys think that would be cool?

also i posted a thread recently,and if anyone can help me with the questions i asked it would be nice.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i've knowticed in the jedi mod code some other emotes that dont work or arn't mentioned by dest, one of them (everyone knows) is secrectissafewithus and another one is debugknockmedown now for the ones that dont work there is, loveandpeace and headexplodey but they dont do ne thing, i remember when the origonal emotes mod was released headexplodey used to make your head... explode lol but in jedimod it does nothing. i cannot remember what loveandpeace did but whatever. ne way i thought that it would be cool for mor emotes to be added. i've also accomplised hitting max_cvars by adding em in configs and would like to know if this can be set to a higher number considering there are more cvars being added in the code itself. plus i dont expect us to be seeing a new jedimod soon considering Dest is going off to college and has to get used to the place and study and junk so maybe he'll be in the forums every now and then but i dont think he would have enough time on his hands to do more coding of it. i was going to start coding on it myself unfortunantly things have not worked the way i was hoping, for example i am in the midst of a move from NY to FL and have trouble getting on the internet in FL and cannot play JK2 on my bad laptop heh so once my good computer comes down here (should be a week or two hopefully no more) i will start coding on it myself (my brother may look at the coding abit himself aswell so we may work together even tho he is going off to college aswell.

Archived