Home

Gungan artifects in lvl2 ?

Guest Hyden

Heya all

This might sound a bit stupid to some, but I've got all those Gungan artifects on level 5 and 7, and I just can't find the thing on level 2. I've heard that they are in the crevice somewhere, but I need more information than that.

I mean... can you actually SEE that stuff? How can you tell that you've got it (and not fallen to death!)?

I've heard that the lvl 13 is pretty crap, but I do want to unlock all the secrets in the game.

If someone could give me any kind of help...

thanks (in advance)

Guest Dave Maul

It is in one of the crevices towards the end of the game, near where Jar Jar caws and runs off. Be sure to walk off the edge, then walk up against the wall pretty quickly, or you'll fall and have to start from the last checkpoint. If you see a little +50 floating after Yoda's little mutter, then you have it. If you see +2500 instead, you've got the wrong one.

------------------

darthmaulprv.gif

Dave Maul

Hello,

first of all you can try Darth Warts Strategy guide (find a post from him then follow the link) but I had problems with this one as well. You actually can't see it except possibly with a game shark. However, you will no you get it when you jump into the crevice and:

a: do not fall to your death but land on a ledge.

b: see the 50 pt tag float up into the air.

My memory may be a little wrong but the location is in the last (or second last) crevice before you come to the first large hole. If you are counting all openings in the cavern floor as crevices this would put it at the 4th or 5th crevice before the catipillar. There are three crevices in this location which force you to make a little S shaped walk. once you get past the third crevice walk to the wall at the top of the screen. the crevice on the left has a backwards L shaped corner in it. Walk off into the crevice just above the corner of the L.

Hope this helps but after reading through it it sounds sort of confusing even to me and I wrote it smile.gif. Anyways, if you still can't find it check out Wart's strategy guide or wait for someone else with a more clearer description.

--The Weasel

------------------

jedi.gif

Guest Acid_Rain327

The artifact is located in the cracks in the ground of the cave, on your way to the boss, if memory serves.

Yeah I know; but just because I hate the game doesn't mean I can't still help people. biggrin.gif

Archived