Home

Level Icons! Big Issue!

Guest - A n c i e n T -

Guest - A n c i e n T -

Ok... Yeah. Hey, I bought the game like 4 dayz ago I think. And I wanted to beat all of the levels like all the way. I noticed the Icons in the Level Selection. There are 3. After I beat the 2nd level w/ all the 5 jedi. There skill points were at 16 for Plo, Obi, Qui, and Mace. But Adi was 13? That was when i noticed the icons. Her 3rd one wasnt filled up. So i played the level again. I did it as i would do w/ Mace or someone. Then she got the force power after i beat it.

One thing that bothers me is on the first level I cant get that 3rd Icon to fill up. When i do. That is when i will go on. and that is when I will have 20 points instead of 16. U get 10 points for everylevel right?

How do i get 10 points for the first level. Plz tell me i need to know...

------------------

Guest Master Chewie

i don't think u r getting the last bonus r u?

u get an extra credit. u need 24000 pts at the end of the level to get it

i hope this helps..

Guest - A n c i e n T -

What do you mean last bonus. Where would this be located? tell me tell me... Plz?

------------------

Guest liquidkid

the last big point bonus is at teh part after u go up the elevator... where there are the 3 levels with a few droids on each... and on the bottom there are pipe things going out to little platforms. there is something special on EACH one, wether it be out in the open or hidden by the pipe. also, if you dont get to 24000 points (the requirement for the 3rd icon) by the end a good stragety is to not reflect the end bosses shots back at him, and just kill droids till u get enough points. if u can stay alive, i promise it'll work.

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. - J9K-4-LIFE - MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest Jericho

In order to gain all three bonuses from each level, and get 10 points per level, you must acumulate a certain number of points each level. The list is posted elsewhere on this forum.

Jericho

Break the walls down.

Archived