Home

JPB DC: Help on Last level ???

Guest Ssekar1

Guest Ssekar1

Hey, Fellow Jedi Players,

I have a question.. I have been playing Jedi Power Battles for the Sega Dreamcast.. The way I have been playing it is finishing a level with all the characters before playing the next level. So far, I have Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Mace, Adi, Plo, Ki-Adi and Droid on Level 9.. Everyone is Skill:90 EXCEPT Droid who is stuck on Skill 20.. I want to know how I can increase his skill to 90 also..

Two.. I just finished playing Qui Gon on the Last Fight level.. I hit more than 12000 points.. but at the end of the game, its says I'm Level 10, Skill 96.. and before I started, I was Level 9, Skill 90.. What is the number of points I need for Level 10? One thing about my Qui Gon is that when I did Cliff Palace the first time, I didn't get 14,000 points.. but I still got the full skill level points.. I did play through the second time and got more than 14,000 points..

Thanks in advance,

Sarat..

Guest Darth Wart

There are three levels of points, the third is the "max out" of that level.

1. 8K, 16K, 24K

2. 8K, 16K, 25K

3. 12K, 24K, 36K

4. 10K, 20K, 30K

5. 10K, 20K, 30K

6. 12K, 24K, 36K

7. 10K, 20K, 30K

8. 12K, 24K, 36K

9. 4K, 8K, 12K

10. 5K, 10K, 15K

There you go, Sarat. Your Qui-Gon obviously missed something on the last level: you need 15K! It's harder than PSX for sure.

As for the droid, that's happened to everybody. It's another bug, and you can't raise his level no matter what you do with him.

Incidentally, you're gonna find that your battle droid can kick the **** out of Maul, while Plo (who presumably is a Jedi Council Member in good standing) will be lucky to make it to the reactor room.

I must say the way you're doing the game shows remarkable self-restraint. Have fun.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Ssekar1

Thanks, Darth Wart !!!

I didn't know it was 15k for the last level.. Thanks for the tip. Let me try with Qui Gon again. I haven't been played JPB for some time cos roommate and I have been busy kicking each other in Demolition (My first vehicular combat game and damn it, its fun :-) ) but now will go to JPB and try to get the 15k .

Thanks again for that info and the rest.

Happy Holidays !!

Sarat..

PS :- I didn't want the game to be ruined by going all the way forward with one character and then doing it again with another. I would do it one level with all and start another level with a different character. That way, I actually had to improve my control over the character.. Anyways, rambling here :-) ..

Archived