Home

1.04 & Single Player Game

Jango_Jinn

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't find the answer anywhere.. Here are my questions...

Why does the 1.04 patch not affect the single player game?? Unless it is supposed to, is there something wrong with my game? I got so used to the new patch saber moves in multiplayer, and now that I'm playing the single player game, the saber sucks, and I don't have good control of it. Is there a fix to this??

Multiplayer and Single player have always had differnt saber systems. Single players goal was to create fluidic, 'realist', and cinematic saber combat. The goal of multiplayer is balance.

If anything it should be easier in single player with some adapting.

heh that might not have been what you wanted so heres a better explination.

The v1.4 affected only multiplayer. If you check the version number for single player it will still say v1.3.

Also Single player and multiplayer are technicly two different games. Each was made by a seperate dev team.

No. Unfortunatly Raven only released the sourse code for multiplayer. This means that all mods for single player will be based on the things we can edit w/o acess to the games hardcoding (Weapon damage/rate of fire/ammo, use of cvars to change some things, npcs, maps, and models). Needless to say saber combat isn't one off the things we can edit.

However I believe theres a coop mod for jk2 multiplay due out at anytime.

Archived