Home

Maul combo-question

Guest Jigga-Man-Windu

Guest Jigga-Man-Windu

In Maul's combo, xxT, why does he hold out his hand at the end? It is suppose to be some fort of Force-push, or what??

Also, why can't you get his heath or force up by beating a level?

------------------

mace_small.jpg

--------------

Jedi Mace Windu

"You speak of the one that will bring balance to the force,..You believe it's this boy?"

Guest Jedi Kanigget

I'm not sure what that push is. I've done it many times, sometimes hitting L2 at the same time I hit triangle in hopes that the combo will cause it to do something different. No such luck. As for getting health, Force, etc., Maul has all his moves.( Force and combo's) His health and Force bar do not increase, though.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Mace_Windu

It doesn't really matter because he doesn't need more health. He is a combination of plos strength with Obi-wans spped and some awesome combos. What more could you ask for???

Guest Darth_Talon

whats with Mauls combo that is SS + force? what does it do? i cant get it to do anything...someone help

------------------

Talon3.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

Guest liquidkid

Originally posted by Mace_Windu:

It doesn't really matter because he doesn't need more health. He is a combination of plos strength with Obi-wans spped and some awesome combos. What more could you ask for???

EXTRA HEALTH AND FORCE! wink.gif

Archived