WOO HOO!!

Anyways, heres the new select...

select.jpg

No idea who this chick is...

-the13thJedi

[This message has been edited by the13thJedi (edited September 10, 2000).]

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Originally posted by DarthGohan1016:

Hey, Obi-Wan13 and Kanigget, I was wondering what graphics program you guys use to create your banners for the Jedi Temple?

Actually, Obi-Wan13's sig is the banner I made for the site. I used Adobe Photoshop 5.5 for the banner. For the Guinness tribute in my signature, I used Adobe Imageready 2.0.

------------------

GuinRem.gif

ACBII.gif

Guest the13thJedi

Originally posted by jedihorn1:

It looks kinda like Amidala in the face, beneath the vail.

No it doesn't... Amidala(Portman) has a much thinner, sleeker shape to her face... It's definetely not her.

Besides, I did got to school w/ her for a little while. It ain't her.

the13thJedi

------------------

select_one.jpg

Guest jedihorn1

Cuz Amidala was an elected official. It's been ten years. There has bound to be a new queen. Besides, it has been confirmed on theforce.net that there is a new queen.

------------------

add2.gif

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

Guest Dr. Sith

Mabye it this guy in a weird vail so he can sneek up and destroy some idiot so his cousin won't get payed from destroying him because he was gonna use the money to pay a debt to Jabba becouse his uncle's cousin's mother was needing a new house that she would in time give to the jawa's to shoot down because she did not have insurince on her speeder to be blown up by the tusken raider that's mom gave her a beutiful new pink dress.

Archived