Home

I have a JPB question(go figure) on level 4

Guest Adi_Gallia

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I know, I know. I should have beaten the game by now. But this message board seems funner smile.gif. Where is that dang second checkpoint when you jumping balconies?!!I could use it...I'm using Adi by the way.(Go figure that too). Any tips? Isn't it nice to discuss the game for once now?

------------------

chamber.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~The Sith should not be ignored.~

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

I don't think there is one until you go through all the balconies..

------------------

quigon.jpg

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Oh that helps smile.gif. All of the balconies? How sad, where is it located exactly?

------------------

chamber.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~The Sith should not be ignored.~

Guest Darth Wart

no, there's a checkpoint right before you start the balconies, and one just 20 feet through the doorway to the right just after you finish. There's not one in the middle.

Something tells me you're unclear on what a checkpoint looks like -- am I right?

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Darth Wart

no, there's a checkpoint right before you start the balconies, and one just 20 feet through the doorway to the right just after you finish. There's not one in the middle.

Something tells me you're unclear on what a checkpoint looks like -- am I right?

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Darth Killa

I believe there is one before you start jumping balcony to balcony and one at there very end through the door.

Guest 84Elan

Wart is correct there is the one save point garded by the 2 droids past the walk way that you take to get to the first jump and then the next one is right inside the palace after all the jumping. The key to the balconies is to draw the droids fire when you are one jump away and try to kill them by blocking it back at him. If you play the game much then you should have the jumping down.

Guest NovaJM

Heh! I made it through the jumping sequence on the balconies. But now I'm stuck on the jumpin canyon at Tatooine. Makes the balconies at Theed look easy

Not to discourage you Adi really. But another insane jumping sequence awaits you on Tatooine. Besides, I think I died zillion times, before I made it off the Palace Balconies. And Not from the droids mind you, just not getting my jumps right.

Guest NovaJM

Wow that sounded arrogant!

I didn't mean it as it sounds. I had a tough time on the balconies too. But I am a disgruntled Jedi at trying to comeplete the jumps on Tatooine.

Guest ShadeShifter

NovaJM, here are some tips for the jumps on Tatooine:

1. Watch your shadow. This will tell you if your over the platform.

2. If your using Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, or Mace, take out the Tusken Raiders with your long range force attack (L2+X). If your using Adi or Plo use your special item (L2+Square).

3. When theres a probe droid attacking you from off screen, you can backtrack and make the probe follow you, and make him appear on screen.

Archived