Home

Nar Shadaaaaaaaaahhh

forever.dying

I've been stuck in the beggining of the level for 2 days now and I'm getting pretty irritated. I know there is some simple thing that I am missing. All that I have been able to do is go into the 2 side doors and pulled the red box in the 2nd room to reveal a tight corridor that is blocked farther up the path by trains or something. I try to push it with force, it comes back after inching forward a little....ugh. Please help

You must go back and find the way to get on the other side and pull the garbage cart here out of the way from the other one. I don't quite remember how to get to the other side, but if I'm right, find some crate(s) in one of the side rooms and blow it up to get through the wall to the adjoining room... Very unsure here...:confused:

OK, I've replayed the level just for you...:p

Here's what you need to do:

Go back to the main room. Find the garbage crusher that doesn't have a garbage cart under it's "exhaust pipe". Wait for the crusher to go up the jump up through the pipe and into the crusher. Go straight through and out of the door. Now you're in

a "hidden" part of the main room. Proceed through the door here.

Now it shouldn't be too hard to find the train carts back here...

Archived