Home

How the hell do u beat the Gungan Warrior at end of Ruins???

Guest Who

How do u beat that guy. I'm using Mace Windu and i am thrashing him everytime but he still beats me.

Also how many points do i need to get higher force or health. Also are there other Force powers i can get?? If so HOW?

Guest Darth Wart

from da guide:

Mace Windu is especially weak against this boss. When playing with him, I would suggest making sure you've the necessary 30K BEFORE you get to the part with the host of Gungan guards; this way, you can't use any more points. So simply jump through the guards until you get to the last three. Kill them; the boss will load and you'll be stronger for this battle than you would have been if you had gone through all the trouble of killing those Gungans.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Darth Wart

Dude, you gotta read that guide --- the link's in my sig. At least the FAQ section.

I tell you about every force power available, and what points are needed to achieve each one in the FAQ.

(I assume you're playing with the PSX version.)

BTW, it's not your imagination that Mace is considerably weaker against the Gungan boss than the other Jedi. But I still maintain that if you fight all those Gungan guards before the boss, you won't have enough life left to kill the boss--just master the art of jumping over them.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

I thought of my own BETTER strategy to beat the Gungan Boss and i finally beat him but he hit me at the same time and we both died.

Archived