Home

PC Power Battles

Guest darth_paul

Guest darth_paul

I think we should petition LucasArts for JPB for the PC. To add your name, e-mail me at darth_paul@swmail.com, subject PC Power Battles, body your name, e-mail address, comments.

Guest Wickedness

I've heard people saying that JPB is just a console game...and I agree. The only way I would want JPB for a PC, is for the cleaner graphics, and any new moves, combos, and characters. BUT, I don't believe it will come out for the PC anytime soon...because after all, it's hitting the Dreamcast first. So if you want to play it on your PC...bleem! is the way to go.

wickedness2.jpg

Guest Darth_Chaos

auctiually WE can make JBP for PC i found somewhere(don't remember where) programs that let you play your playstation games on your pc. so I'm gonna find em again if you find em before me let me know.

------------------

Dark Lord of the Sith Order Sith Apprentice. 1_bg.html

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.

Guest Darth_Chaos

auctiually WE can make JBP for PC i found somewhere(don't remember where) programs that let you play your playstation games on your pc. so I'm gonna find em again if you find em before me let me know.

------------------

Dark Lord of the Sith Order Sith Apprentice. 1_bg.html

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.

Guest Wickedness

Originally posted by Darth_Chaos:

auctiually WE can make JBP for PC i found somewhere(don't remember where) programs that let you play your playstation games on your pc.

If you look in my post above, I stated that there is a program called bleem! which allows you to play PSX games on your PC. Soon they are coming out with one to get ur PSX games on the Dreamcast. So....

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Archived