Home

Force powers

Guest Jedi Con-Roy

Guest Jedi Con-Roy

how do you get combos with the force in them and how do you get ploos lightning attack?? ive seen the lightning attack and think its the coolest force power. also what are darth mauls force powers?

------------------

"Use the force for knowledge and defense, never for aggression." Yoda

Guest DarthGohan1016

Too get Plo's lightning force power beat level 2 with alot of points, sorry I cant remember how many you need, but you need like almost all of them, I know its above 20,000, and it is the coolest force power next to Qui gon's healing force power

Guest Darth Wart

Jedi Con-Roy:

I can be very specific about that.

To get Plo's lightning, you must score at least 21K on level two (assuming you're on one player).

However, I think you'll be less excited about Plo's lightning once you get it, for two reasons:

1. It can only zap stuff on the ground; it's helpless against Probe Droids or anything on a level just above you.

2. It frequently fails to get somebody who's standing directly in front of you and well within range, even if you use it several times.

(This second defect can actually work to your advantage in the sense that it's frequently possible to stand right in front of Maul -- whose lightning is the same -- without getting touched by his lightning.)

------------------

Wart

animluke.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Archived