Home

I could really use some help.

Kyle Katarn__4

Well one thing is that both the shoulder pads are extremely difficult to model and since I'm a beginner I don't think I can do it on my own then theres the armor clipings on his chest they are hard to do as well and also the collar Is frustrating me same are the clawed hands with 4 claws and his clawed feet and this is a lot for a beginner to do so I was wondering if an experianced modeller could help me.

Heres a quick and easy way to do shoulder pads. Get a box, and assign it 4 sub-division. meaning its actually 4 boxs. Make a couple of cuts on the bottom side of the box. Select some of these verts, and pull them up along the y-axis. The adjust the verts on the ends along the x-axis.

When modeling. Its best to have a template to trace around. You can get this by using 2 boxes, and assign the character picture to it. Best to have a front and side view. Then start at the foot and work up. Similar to the joan of arc tutorial at 3dtotal. Work on only half the model, which REALLY speeds up the model process.

Archived